Hey guys! Janell Shirtcliffs vintage shop is now live and full of amazingly cute things! Here is a new buy a ticket to kick it off!!
As you can see we had a fabulous time, food, drinks, shopping, dressing up, shots, dancing, old friends... so much fun! Here are our San Francisco reccomendations from this trip:
Relatively priced for how massive the rooms are! Very fun place to stay, very historic, close to all the shops!
Shop day 1:
The staff are so friendly at this Barneys
So, so good! San Francisco has amazing food, be sure to eat seafood
Shop day 2, Haight street
Good 80s stuff
Amazing 50's-60's, pricey but fabulous! They also carry amazing panties
FANTASTIC underwear. Amazing.
Janell spent $100 on socks by accident
For a really hilarious time, down and dirty in the middle of the Mission go to
We love underground style bar
our friend Holly's reccomendations:
- El Rio- dive bar in the mission that has live bands, pool, shuffle board & a great outdoor seating area
- The Lion's Den- (lower pac heights) delicious cocktails, free cheese plates on weekends, red lighting, fun music
- Tipsy Pig- (the marina) awesome food and cocktails, great seating outside in the back
- 111 Minna- art gallery & bar
- Hemlock Tavern (Nob Hill)- divey bar with bands, and BABES
- Tacolicious (marina & the mission)- amazing gourmet tacos!!!!!
- Off the Grid- every Thursday the best food trucks come together at the UN Plaza
- Pizzeria Delfina (lower pac heights)- amazing pizzas
- Marnee Thai (richmond district)- self explanatory.... but the sweet and spicy chicken wings are AMAZE
- Bar Agricole- dinner & brunch... mix of food