Beautiful Recipe from My Fussy Eater
COCOA BANANA OVERNIGHT OATS
1 hour 5 mins
The easiest and tastiest Overnight Oats recipe in the world with cocoa, banana, yogurt and milk!
Author: Ciara @ My Fussy Eater
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1.5 cups milk (cows, almond, hazelnut)
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 banana (mashed, chopped or sliced, whichever you prefer)
- 1-2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- toppings of your choice
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl or jar and place in the fridge, preferably overnight or for at least 1 hour.
- When you are ready to tuck in, remove from the fridge and top with toppings of your choice. The oats can be eaten cold or heated in the microwave for 30-60 seconds. They will also keep in the fridge covered for 2-3 days.